The kids and I had fun making a big ol' fort...
We used duct tape to tape it down (Um, dumb move?) and AHHH!! My window sill :'( HUGE chunks of paint came off of it! So much hard work down the drain. I'm not sure if I'm using the wrong kind of paint on my trim?? But it seems to chip off easily and I'm constantly touching up. Anyone have any suggestions of what type of paint to use? I have just been priming and using regular latex paint...(I think the only spots to finish up downstairs would be that front door frame and doors). Frustrating, since it is so incredibly time consuming!
As stated in previous post Kael can not keep interested or busy in one thing for any amount of time. We made this fort and he told me "THANKS MOM!!! This is the BEST fort EVER!!!" I crawled inside and read some books with them and then ten minutes after that, he was tearing it apart. "I don't like this fort."
Hmm, sigh. I try so hard with this one.
A lot of deep breaths throughout the day :S
Well, I better get my brownies out of the oven, figure out some dinner, get some kids bathed and off to church...
2 comments:
How Fun!! I miss the days of making forts! Your lucky you get to endure in all these kid games again!! :)
How fun!
What brand of paint did you use? I'll make sure I don't use it. ;) Bummer though, try electrical tape next time. We use that a lot around here for some reason and it always comes off really nicely.
Post a Comment