Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was fun around here and Kael got MUCH more candy than he could ever need. So his Mom and Dad have been more than happy to help him eat it! I did have a peapod for Audrina but she was not too pumped with it. I tried it on her Saturday night and she was a bit upset that she couldn't move around with it on. I should have taken a picture of it, it was cute! I guess when I bought it at the end of last Halloween I wasn't expecting my 5mo old to be crawling yet! So last minute I ended up borrowing this sock monkey costume from a friend. Yesterday Kael wanted candy first thing in the morning and I had to tell him no, not until you eat some breakfast. By the time lunch rolled around, I realized that I never ate breakfast...just candy! Shh, don't tell him

I have two monkeys, I have two monkeys...

He wasn't too interested in getting his picture taken...

My lil sock monkey

I voted this afternoon after Corey got home from work! Although I did ask for his advice on who to vote for. I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to politics and such. And, honestly, I have no interest, but I will do my part and head to the polls when I need to (with some coaxing). Should I feel bad for admitting that!?

Audrina has a doctors appointment in Duluth on Friday morning. They need to do an ultrasound of her hip (the hospital here is not able to do an ultrasound on an infant). She has a pop in her hip and we're praying that we will be able to rule out Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip. I'm scared, nervous and anxious to get this problem taken care of. I guess we will know more on Friday.

On another note only 22 days until Thanksgiving in Michigan. Can I hear a WOOT! WOOT!

hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What adorable little monkeys you have!! Good Luck w/ Audrina's appt. We'll be praying for her! Katie