Saturday, November 6, 2010

This and That

I had to cancel Audrina's ultrasound last minute yesterday morning. I felt SO guilty canceling it because I felt like it took me so long to schedule it, then it took a while to get in. But, we only have one vehicle at the moment. So I didn't want to get up at 6 a.m. (or before) to get myself and the kids ready, drop Corey off at work at 7ish, drop Kael off at 8, then drive an hour to Duluth. Its an easy fix really, a dead battery and two flat front tires. I assumed it would have been fixed by now but my hubby has been so busy lately...

And now its deer hunting! ...Yippee!

I had an eye appointment today. My first one in a year or two. I decided to go with contacts again because I never ever wear my glasses. I just hate them. And all the way home my eyes (mostly my right eye) was just bugging me! It was burning and itchy and I probably shouldn't have been on the road because I couldn't see too well. I thought it was the fact that I had gotten my eyes dialated, that's such an irritating feeling! But when took my contact out to rise it when I got home and I, um,guess I had put it on inside out! oops!! I guess thats what happens when they dialate your eyes and then expect you to put in contacts (haha, or maybe its just me), I couldn't see a thing! Anyways, I got that figured out and I'm loving the contacts. And I can actually see!


Kael enjoys his time outs. Or so it seems. He likes to put himself there by purposely pushing Audrina then he immediately jumps into the corner and says "ok, I go time out!" Which is nice that he knows what he has to do, but I think he likes it for whatever strange reason he may have. We make him sit in the corner with his nose towards the wall for a minute or two. When the timer goes off he yells "Sorry Drina!" then runs off to play. Silly boy.

Out to eat tonight for Corey's birthday (which is tomorrow)! That is if he ever gets home from hunting...

XoXo

18 more days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seriously?? haha that is the funniest thing i have ever heard! he is soooo pecking adorable!
==Marissa