Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So she doesn't like Green Beans


Shes so funny. We will have to try the green beans again because I think she was too tired to eat. She wouldn't eat sweet potatoes either and she loved them last time! Poor hunny though, I kept trying to shove them down her throat!

I'm getting really tired and exhausted being a single mom lately! I don't know how people do it! I've been home for 3 days with the kids and no car to go anywhere and I'm going nuts! Corey has been out hunting, to a Vikings game and then last night he had conferences at school so he didn't get home until the kids were headed to bed. I'm SO ready for a break! (sigh) But there's still 2 weeks left of rifle season! The joys of being a hunters' wife, er widow?! And I don't even like venison! Hmm...I think I see some big favors headed my way pretty soon...

Oh yeah!!! If you want a chance to win some cute new fabric check out the Fabric Shoppes' giveaway over at Everyday Beautiful!!!

15 days!

1 comment:

Heidi Lassila said...

haha! Poor Audrina! This cracks me up!