Make my links a different color automatically? I always do it myself by changing the text color but I'm guessing there's an easier way?
And how do I make links at the bottom of a post? So I can easily organize Kael, Audrina, etc..
So I finally did my workout again today! And it felt so good. Well, I feel so good now. I feel like I have been extremely LAZY lately and I think that had something to do with it. When I get a good workout in, in the morning I feel awesome for the rest of the day and get so much more accomplished. I had gotten sick a few weeks back (maybe longer) and I just stopped! Hopefully I will keep up again.
I really, like REALLY, need to go grocery shopping! One of my least favorite things to do. When we were first married, Corey and I used to go together all the time and I really didn't mind going. It made it more fun to have him with me. Now when I try to get him to go he insists I get out by myself and he will watch the kids. Which is nice too, but...
Corey's brother Jordan comes into town tonight. We haven't seen him in over a year. He is in the Navy and doesn't get too much leave time. He will be here for a couple weeks so it will be nice to see him! Kael is so excited to see 'Jojo'! He talks to him quite often on webcam and it will be fun to see if Kael actually knows who he is in person.
Both of the kids are sleeping at the moment which I haven't been able to get them to do in weeks! So I should take advantage of this time and get some things sewn up for the craft show that starts next week. I have nothing, nada, zip done yet...
He was a bit jealous that I was taking Audrina's picture so he tries
to put the flower on his head and tells me "my turn mommy!"
21 more days...
1 comment:
To change your links to a different color go to design, template designer, advanced, and then select links.
To have the category links at the botton type something in the 'labels for this post' when you compose a post.
I completely forgot that you had a blog (again) and for some reason I don't have you in my feed and I could have sworn I added you so I could see when you update! I'll have to do that now while I'm thinking about it.
Post a Comment