

I spent a good hour outside with Kael this morning. He loved it, just wanted to shovel the entire yard. I was so pumped to finally find this jacket and snowpant set this weekend for just $30! It was something like 50% off and an extra 20% off with a coupon. Right in time for the snow which we got on Saturday. He had been wearing a not so warm fall jacket since his jacket from last year was too small. I looked at garage sales all summer and never found anything and they're normally SO expensive! I was about to dish out the $100+ just so my poor hunny could have something warm to wear. So, yaay!

With no computer to distract me today, I got these baby shoes made, finally. I've had the fabric cut out for a while but just haven't made them. They were supposed to be for Audrina but they are a little too small for her so I'm hoping they sell at the craft show this Saturday. Last weekend I didn't sell much. I just had bibs and only a few sold. I really hope this weekend has a better turnout and I'm also hoping to add a few different items.
I think I jinxed myself. A friend of mine was just saying yesterday that her son loves to take his clothes and diaper off and make messes. I said "Kael takes his clothes and diaper off at nap time but there's NEVER a mess to clean up!" The other day he even woke up butt naked and hadn't wet the bed or anything. Heh heh well...today he was still running around after being up in his bedroom for 45 min so I went to check on him and...there was poop all over his sheets, window, wall, etc...I wanted to shut the door and cry. SICK! SICK! SICK! I cleaned the room, changed the sheets, took him for a shower, and taped his diaper shut for round 2 of nap time. Tape will now be mandatory in the bedroom.
I made some carrot baby food last night. Audrina loves it! I have been wanting to start making my own baby food for a while, its so much cheaper and healthier. I froze it in an ice cube tray, nice and easy to pull out one or two when I need. Next time I will have to do it when I have some more fruits and veggies on hand so I can have a few more options. I did try the green beans again the other night and on the second bite she actually puked! So I guess we're done with those.

Corey shot 2 fawn this past weekend. Apparently he thought he was shooting the same one again, then was surprised to find 2...er something. He said "Its brown, its down!" He thought he had shot the doe but after losing the blood trail he never found it. I wish he was done now but he's still looking for that monster buck! He's processing his own deer this year with the help of Brandon. We had the tenderloins the other night fresh and I guess I will admit they were pretty yummy!
Happy Happy Birthday to my Dad who turns 46 today! We love you and can't wait to see you next week!
Happy 24th Birthday (yesterday) to my sister in law Katie!
8 more days!
5 comments:
LOVE the baby shoes!! Those are the cutest ones I've ever seen.:) -Katie
LOVE the baby shoes!! Those are the cutest ones I've ever seen.:) -Katie
Wow, you guys got a lot of snow! The grass is still very much visible here.
Those shoes are so cute! Good luck at the craft show this weekend! I'm sure you could sell anything you made! Everything I've seen is really cute!
Yuck, yuck, yuck about Kael's naptime but at the same time thanks for the laugh! ;)
Jeff's still waiting for that monster buck too...
Thanks girls! ;]
i'm reading this way late but yes you did jinx yourself :) haha pjs at this house ALWAYS go on backwards now :)
cute shoes and pictures of kael!
Post a Comment