The other day at lunch time as I finished my glass of milk there was a piece of playdoh in the bottom of my cup! Looking at Kael I said, "Ew! There's playdoh in my cup! How did that get there!?" And he giggles.
Then last night at dinner he gave us a good chuckle when he finished his milk he said, "Ew! How'd that get there?!"
"What?"
"There's playdoh in my cup!"
There really wasn't and I was confused until I realized that he was just copying what I had said the other day! Its funny what he remembers and copies. He is such a smarty pants!
Oh yeah I wanted to brag about the fact that I quit smoking a little over a week ago! I'm pumped! It feels good to be done! It was so weird, last night I had a dream that I was smoking and I woke up in a panic because I couldn't remember if I had actually gone outside for a smoke the previous night or if it was a dream. It was a dream. Ha.
1 comment:
Way to go on quitting!! That's awesome! It's been 4 months for me and I randomly still have dreams that I smoke. It's so weird cause I never even think about it during the day anymore!!
Post a Comment