![]() |
| Look at your new teeth! And of course laughing at your goofy brother! |
-You got your first two teeth! You were crabby for days, had a terrible diaper rash and got a super high fever that kept you and mommy up all night long! But it was well worth the effort for those 2 teeth!
-You don't like baby food too much anymore. You think your a big girl and want to eat what everyone else is eating. You have quite the attitude! When I try to get you to eat some baby food you will eat a few bites then hit the spoon away sending food everywhere, usually all over mommy! I even tried tricking you by pretending to eat your food. But of course your smarter than that!
-I think you will be walking very very soon. You have been getting more tricky, while you are holding on to something you let go and balance for a few seconds before falling down.
-You babble, babble, babble and its SO cute!
-Blow raspberries all the time!
-You love being outside or just looking out the windows
-Still a MAJOR mommy's girl! You always follow me everywhere, even into the bathroom! When I'm trying to get dinner or anything else done your holding onto my pants just waiting for me to pick you up.
-Sleeping through the nights. Usually go down around 8 and sleep until 11ish and need to be cuddled back to sleep, which I absolutely LOVE because you just snuggle your head into my shoulder and fall right back asleep, but then your out for the rest of the night (Until 7 or 8).
-You love 'Patty Cake' and 'Peekaboo' It was so cute, in the car the other day I was sitting next to you and playing and when I stopped you started putting the blanket over your eyes all by yourself!
-Your hair is growing in so cute. Kael must have noticed because he was telling you "I like your haircut, Drina! I like your haircut!"
![]() |
| Blowing raspberries! |


No comments:
Post a Comment