A little late as we headed to the U.P. for a week the day after Christmas, but...
Christmas was so much fun with Kael being a little older this year and actually getting excited about Santa Claus! Something funny though, Christmas morning Kael came downstairs and immediately ran past the Christmas tree and was looking around the living room for Santa! We had to let him know that Santa doesn't stay he just drops off presents! He decided he was okay with that then started tearing open gifts. After each one he wanted to open the box and play with his new toys.
 |
| Santa came! |
 |
| I think she was more interested in what Kael was getting than her new pjs |
 |
| Brandon stayed with us because he wasn't able to get work off. He had fun with the kids. |
We had Christmas dinner at Corey's aunt and uncles. The kids had a blast getting snowmobile rides around the yard! Its all Kael talked about for a while. He even pretended Audrina's exersaucer was one, saying "vrooom! vroom! VROOM! ...is that loud enough mommy!?"
 |
| Alan Tyler Kael |
 |
| Corey Kael |
Corey surprised me with a GPS! I was SO pumped! I could have sworn it was a clock in the box (because that's what I asked for), boy was I surprised when I opened it! Now all I need is the minivan to give it a permanent home!
hint hint hehe ;] Oh yeah...I did get my clock too, he told my sister exactly which one I wanted! Gotta love him!
1 comment:
You kids are so sweet! These pictures/vido just make me grin. Kael seems like such a fun kid! (Even if he is a rascal sometimes!!)
Post a Comment