This skirt...
How cute is this!? I've been drooling over it for months and have yet to pick up lace for it...
Cute pillows...
I have absolutely NO pillows in my living room, time to get working on some. I love this tie idea!
And these gathered ones...
Red cupboards... I recently painted them yellow but I now want red cupboards these are beautiful, as are my sister-in-laws! My walls are similar blue color so I think it would look AWESOME!
LOVE this idea for a cute new purse/diaper bag...
These soft pretzels look SO delicious! I think I'll be making them soon. Super Bowl Party? I don't know if I want to share though...




2 comments:
Lots of cute ideas! I love that skirt, get moving girl!
haha you crack me up! i like this post how its picture, mini caption on point of picture, picture, mini caption on point of picture hehehe your sooo tute!
-Marissa
Post a Comment