Somehow I completely missed your 5 month update...
-You are 6 months old already and I can hardly believe it! I don't know where the time goes these days...definitely goes by much too fast! I can hardly wait for you to grow up but at the same time I want you to stay little forever.
-You are such a good baby so I have nothing to complain about. When you were younger you used to want to be held ALL the time but I think you are starting to grow out of that.
-Your becoming more interested in toys and what they can do, so time on the floor isn't quite so boring anymore. You also love your exersaucer and sometimes play in it for an hour at a time with no fuss.
-Your big brother and sister are SO cool! You love when they play with you or to watch them play and I bet it won't be long before you learn how to move around and keep up with them. I have seen you up on all fours once or twice already (Kael was crawling by about 6 1/2 months).
-You're rolling from your belly to your back but haven't quite mastered rolling back to your belly. And since you sleep on your tummy it's kind of funny that every time we put you in your crib you roll yourself over at least once and need Mommy or Daddy to flip you back over before you will fall asleep.
-You are learning how to sit and almost have the hang of it until you get excited and then you fall right over (or backwards).
-You got your first tooth about a week ago (your bottom left). For real this time!
-Peek-a-boo is an all time favorite right now.
-I have tried giving you rice cereal a few times but it usually ends up all over you and me. Your new trick is blowing raspberries and every time I put a spoonful in your mouth you usually spit/blow it ALL over.
We all love you so so much Kenton James!
1 comment:
I think you are just adorable and i cant wait to see you next i cant even wait at all i wish you were here right now all of you guys and hope your coming down at the end of may but we can only keep our fingers crossed on that one but seriously peer jealousy with all the pictures you have of them smiling and smirking and talking and walking and storys rolling over and everything else about you guys i miss you all soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and literally cant wait to see you again!!!!
love and gods peace Kaylie,
p.s. move down here.
Post a Comment