Kael was so excited when Corey wanted to paint his face for the game..
Haha...he's such a goof!
Two of my handsomes before leaving for the game
....and you can see I got started on my trim! Yay!
Saturday night I woke up to Kael yelling "SOMEBODY! SOMEBODY!" So I got up to see what was wrong and he had puked ALL over! Ugh...not something fun to deal with at 2 a.m.! I got him cleaned up and pulled his sheets off and brought them downstairs, then too tired to find more sheets I just pulled him into our bed. Where he fell asleep for not even an hour before needing to puke again and again... After this I was starting to feel nauseous and wasn't sure if it was just in my head or if I was getting sick. Well sure enough I was up the rest of the night sick with him! I don't think I've had the stomach flu in years! Ick! After being up all night my awesome hubby got up with the kids in the morning and sent Audrina off to church with Grandma and Grandpa. I then slept until 5 p.m.! Kael was seeming to be feeling better already but I still wasn't feeling too well until lunch time today. I'm hoping all that is over with and we all stay healthy around here!
I was kind of disappointed since yesterday was just as nice as Saturday. Sunny and in the 60s. Ah well. I just hope we will see more of those days soon! The snow is still melting today but its not sunny or near as warm.
I'm hoping I can get my energy back and get this house cleaned. Everything sure gets disastrous when mom is out for a day!
Now I'm off to get dinner cooking...ham and cheesy potatoes....mmmm ;]
1 comment:
Oh yuck! I hope you guys are feeling better!
Post a Comment