Kael is constantly chatting it up with all the neighbors.
As soon as they pull up and step outside their vehicles or step outside their doors he's all, "Where'd you go? Where are you going? What are you doing? Why? Why? Why?"
I can just imagine how annoying the little neighbor boy is to them.
I keep giving him little talks to not bother the neighbors. I told him he can say hi but doesn't need to bug them.
Well, the neighbor lady was walking by the other day and stopped to talk. She said Kael had came up while she was cleaning her windows and Kael asked her, "Can I bother you?"
He's at least hearing me when we have our talks anyways...
She is an older lady and incredibly nice she said she just started laughing and said she doesn't mind one bit.
I guess it just kind of scares me how willing he is to chat it up with anyone and everyone he sees!
1 comment:
Haha that's too cute! "can I bother you?"
Marissa
Post a Comment