I can't believe February came and went so fast. I'm sure it had something to do with the awesome weather we had most of the month. Usually it's so much colder and snowier and drearier. But I'm definitely ready for winter to be over.
Some fun things I'm looking forward to in the coming month or so:
- Water park trip sometime mid March. I think Kael has been waiting and asking about this trip since before Christmas. We have gone the past 2 years and we're hoping to keep it up every year. It's something fun to look forward to at the end of winter.
- My birthday in 31 days (not too sure if I should be looking forward to these anymore!?)
- Trip to Mall of America with Sisser in 36 days!!!!! This is going to be my first trip away from my hubby and kids and boy am I looking forward to it!
- Easter...mini Cadbury eggs and 'red' Starburst jelly beans, what more can you ask for!? Ha.
- Warmer sunnier weather??? Let's hope so.
Some things I'm really hoping to get done before the weather does get nicer:
- Finish painting the trim and doors downstairs
- Do SOMETHING with our front porch...paint, curtains, bench (storage), floor (maybe). I can't believe in 3.5 years of being in this house I have left that hideous hideous HIDEOUS wood paneling untouched! I can't wait to cover that up.
- Lot's of organizing and spring cleaning...
Happy March!!!
3 comments:
Wow, sounds like you have a busy March! But a fun March at that. If you're only as old as you feel (and if you feel pretty young) then by all means, keep looking forward to birthdays!
Aaand, that was Heidi, not Jeff!
Mall of America YAYYY! haha
Sisser
Post a Comment