I headed out with the kids for a walk today after lunch. It was another gorgeous day...almost 60! I drove down to 'Fayal Pond' and we walked for a good 1 1/2 hours.
They had so much fun stomping around in all the snow and puddles along the way in their mud boots.
Peeking over the bridge
Kael wasn't quite ready to be done but Audrina was getting too tired to walk so I found her a spot other than my arms. I would have taken our double jogger but the tires are flat and I don't know how to get air in them. Hopefully my hubby can take care of that for me.And this little cutie enjoyed it so much he fell right asleep...ooooh can you imagine being pushed around in the sunshine in a nice comfy chair!? I'm sure I'd fall asleep too!
I'm pretty sure my kids went through about 4-5 pair of pants each today. Every time they came in from outside complaining that they're wet I put some dry pants on and sent them right back out! They were having a blast in the
I hope this weather is here to sick around, I'm crossing my fingers there will be no more snow flying this year. I heard on the radio earlier 75 for Saturday! That's unreal! We'll have to think of something fun to do although I'm sure everything will still be soggy and slushy.
We fired up the grill for the first time this year and enjoyed some cheeseburgers tonight! Boy was that good!
1 comment:
Fun! Loving this weather too! The peeking over the bridge picture is adorable! Kael just has his arm around drina! So precious! 19 days till i get to see you!
Marissa
Post a Comment