Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! 
Thing1 and Thing2 are out trick-or-treating with dad and uncle Jordan right now.
I never did end up finding another blue wig for the kids so I bought a white one and some blue hairspray. It turned out just fine although all the blue is slowly falling off. It's pretty much white already today!
(Kael would not take his finger out of Kenton's mouth...he said Kenton was eating his supper. hmm.)
I'm sitting around waiting for trick-or-treaters and thinking that they should probably start showing up or there may not be any candy left! I ate all the Milky Way's already...
Our little pea pod is snoozing in his swing so it's nice and quiet here!
We took the kids to the Penny Carnival yesterday. (This is the only picture I took, it was just too busy to take the camera out) We had to buy tickets and the kids walked around playing games to win candy. Kael had a blast & Audrina had fun but it was right during her nap time so she was pretty exhausted. I'm thinking she was probably a bit young to enjoy all the games. And the kiddos won some cash for their costumes, yaay! Go me!

Hope everyone had a fun, safe Halloween!

2 comments:

lassila said...

h u did so good on their costumes they r so cute.
love kaylie,

Emma said...

How Cute! I love the kids costumes!! :)