Friday, October 28, 2011

such a big girl!

She thinks she needs to sit here every once in a while.
I found her on the toilet the other day, she managed to get the little toilet seat on and had gotten her pants off but still had her diaper on. Haha!
I won't be working on potty training with her quite yet but if she wants to sit there and try it out, why not!?
She even went pee for Daddy the other night! Yaay Beans!!!
I mean her 3 1/2 year old brother is still having accidents pretty much on a weekly basis.
I don't know whats up with that...

2 comments:

lassila said...

Haha too cute! But while she's interested may be the best time to push potty training her because it will be harder later on!
Marissa

lassila said...

She is so cute it will be easy to train her.
love kaylie,