"Look! A peanut!"
I really can't figure out this Moby Wrap, I'm sure I'm going to love it but... if I put him in any other way I feel like I'm suffocating him. So I just held his head the entire time.
They absolutely loved the corn mazes!
It was Grandpa's Birthday!
They loved this big barn slide as well. There was a big maze you could go through to get to the slide (otherwise you could just walk around it and go straight to the slide) when we were getting ready to leave Kael wanted to go down the slide one more time so we let him go on his own...quite a bit of time went by and we were wondering where he was so we yelled up the slide (there was no one else there at the time) and he says "I'm trying! I can't find it!" We got a good laugh out of the fact that he was up there lost in the maze ;]
Audrina loves loves animals! Most days she carries around a good handful of Kael's toy animals.
2 comments:
I miss you guys sniff sniff! Favoritism picture ever is Kael holding drinas hand through the maze!
Marissa
I know what you mean about the moby wrap, I absolutely loved it when Ryder was able to hold his head up but before that it was kind of tricky :]
Post a Comment