I'd like to forget the day ever happened.
Kael dumped an entire can of paint in the kitchen...
I was not a happy momma.
It somehow managed to spread much much farther than this. The paint was all puddled so when I went to try and wipe it up it spread and spread...
"Why are you taking a picture mommy!?"
Ha.
About 3 hours later it was finally mostly gone.
My yellow cupboards are now tinted a greenish blue.
I could have cried but just laughed and Kael looked at me like I was nuts.
After getting this cleaned up Audrina was screaming up in her crib and when I went up to get her...wait for it...PUKE! All over her and the crib!
It was just one of those days...
Sometimes all you can do is ask God for patience. Which I've been doing a lot lately.
4 comments:
Awww sorry honey! Well hope today was better!
Marissa
yikes! Hate those kind of days. Hope the rest of your week is going better!
Oh no! That sounds like a terrible day! I hope your days have gotten better since. And good for you for laughing, I'm sure I would have bawled.
oh wow he is so weird sometimes j.k cant wait to see u gutys again.
love kaylie,
Post a Comment