And with just about everything else lately!
I blame it on the weather. I miss the warm sunshiny days. Its been cold and windy and the sun has been hiding for far too long already. It was snowing yesterday and a bit today & I'm definitely not ready for winter to be here. Although building a snowman and going sledding with the kids sounds fun and I absolutely cannot wait for Christmas!! ... I should say I'm not ready for 6 months or so of winter... UGH.
I'm slowly working on catching up. Hopefully this weekend since Corey is done with school for the week already thanks to MEA. So maybe we will get something done around the house.
Jessica was here this past weekend. I had so much fun with her and hated to see her go after such a short weekend! I went and picked her up from the Duluth airport on Thursday and her flight left again Sunday afternoon. Corey and I went down and left Kael and Audrina with Grandpa and Grandma. It was fun to have the afternoon to ourselves!
Last week was fire prevention week and the local firehouse had an open house we brought the kids to. They had hotdogs and chips and fun stuff for the kids.
He was so SO pumped to spray the fire hose!
Checking out the fire trucks...
and the ambulance.
I'll catch up more later!!!
1 comment:
How fun for the kids to get to do that! I used to love going to my dads work, and checking out the fire trucks!
Post a Comment