Friday, October 7, 2011

one month!

One month old already!??
He weighed in at a whopping 10lbs 3oz today!
They sure don't stay too little for long!
He is awake a lot more during the days now and not waking mommy up every hour at night anymore. The past few nights he only got up 2 or 3 times.
He is already pretty strong and can lift his head up off the floor or my shoulder for a little bit. He gets tired fast though and his head has fallen and hit the floor pretty good a few times, poor bud.
He's getting a bit stuffy. I'm sure it's from this weather, I feel so bad when they're so little and helpless!
 I was having fun with iPhoto on Corey's computer.
 Of course they're all black and white. I'm obsessed.
And the blanket I used is a tan brown and the pictures just don't look good in color.
 oh my...
...you are so precious. I love you.

5 comments:

lassila said...

Aww soooo precious! Get photoshop you would be in love even more! Haha well I miss you guys and I can't believe how much older he already looks in these pictures!

lassila said...

Above comment ^ love Marissa ;)

Katie L said...

Lovin all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Aww i miss you all soo much already!! He is such a cutie and a really good baby! Cant wait until next time i can see you!
Love and Gods Peace
Jessica

lassila said...

aahh how cute. your making me so jealous.
love kaylie,