**Somehow I saved this as a draft and never posted...From about 2 weeks ago. oops :)***
I picked up these small projects from the dollar spot in Target. They kept busy for quite some time!
Kael wanted to take some pictures when they were all done...
Kenton had his 1year checkup this week and I've been thinking he was a big boy. He was about 22.5 lbs and only fell into the 40th percentile! So not quite as big as I was thinking. He seemed to have skipped right over 12 month clothes and has been fitting good into 18 month. He is such an amazingly good baby and never complains unless Mom is late on putting him down for his naps ;)
The weather has been so beautiful the past few days! And the trees are
GORGEOUS! It's supposed to be in the 70s this weekend so hopefully we
will get out and enjoy the weather and the Fall colors.
No comments:
Post a Comment