Halloween is already tomorrow! And looks like its going to be a ca-old evening! I just may stick around here and pass out candy with my lil' puppy. Corey is going to bring the other two out. We don't usually get too many trick-or-treaters here, but a few! One year I didn't have any candy and had to ignore all the knocks on the door. Oops. I always have candy on hand now just in case I am home.
I love these pictures. The kiddos always have so much fun torturing Daddy! Usually its lots of tickles that end up with both of them pinned to the ground. Kenton likes to hurry over and join in usually as well.
Thursday, Kael is heading down to Duluth with Uncle Andy to pick up Uncle Jordan from the airport. He is going to be in town for around 10 days for hunting season. (Oh, yaay...that starts this weekend...) Always fun to be a hunters widow for a while. Ha.
And then, Friday, the ladies and kiddos are headed to McDonald's play place for the afternoon.
I'm sure we will be on a bit of a sugar buzz for the rest of the week! And have plenty to do to keep us busy. I don't think we're slowing down much next week either, between dentist appointments, late nights with Corey having conferences at school (1st quarter is over already!) and his big 28 birthday! I love when there is constant 'stuff' going on. Especially when I'm looking forward to heading to my parents for Thanksgiving. I'm sure that will be here before we know it!
(20 something days? Not that I'm counting...)
Happy Halloween and stay safe!
1 comment:
21 i believe? haha! But cute I love the costumes!
Marissa
Post a Comment