Monday, October 15, 2012

'Joe' Free Call

Yesterday afternoon Corey and I were tossing a ball back and forth in the living room. The phone was ringing and the caller ID was saying, call from 'Toll Free Call' So we were ignoring it.
Kael said, "Joe is calling!" And answered the phone...
He had it on speaker phone and the caller asked for his mom or dad. He said, "I am the KID!"
"I know, may I speak with your mom or dad please?"
"No, I'm the kid! And my mom and dad are playing catch right now!"
"May I please speak with one of them"
"No, I said they're playing catch!"
"Excuse me?"
"My mom and dad are playing catch right now!"
"Oh...kay? Thankyou." ...click.

We got a good laugh!

4 comments:

lassila said...

Haha he is such a character! Playing catch in the house is gonna bite you in the butt when audrey and kael start doing it and they learned it from you ;) I use to love messing with sales calls though!
Marissa

Emma said...

Haha priceless!

Katie L said...

So Funny!!

lassila said...

Neil says..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS IS AWESOME I WILL LET HIM ANSWER EVERY CALL WHEN HE IS HERE FOR THANKSGIVING