An inch of snowfall had the kids begging to get outside again! The only thing I realized we are in need of is a new hat for the 4 year old. He made do with mom's. And find his snow pants, I know they're around here somewhere!
Some cool new do's in the tub. Not sure why he had his nook in the tub, he loves that thing!
A double batch of monster cookies the kids enjoyed helping with. Only thing is, I had to mix this by hand! My lovely kitchenaid didn't think a double batch of this thick dough was such a cool idea. A spoon wasn't much help either, I had to stick my hands in and mix it.
Some pumpkin puree, I still need to make this into some yummy pumpkin bread. And I will definitely be making it from scratch from now on. It was way easier than I had imagined.
I got in an appointment for Kenton and a book party with the ladies. Corey's parents came over for a visit last night and we've been trying to get some small projects done that have been in the works for quite some time! (A shelf with hooks for the porch, and a make shift headboard for our bed) Hopefully we will finish these off this weekend.
Yesterday, all day, I kept thinking it was Wednesday. And when my hubby clued me in last night, that in fact it was Thursday, it made this Friday so much better! Yay! It's Friday :) And a short week next week for my hubby, gives us a 4 day weekend to look forward to!
No comments:
Post a Comment