This poika, and his 'tricks'! He is always flipping and jumping off couches, beds and rolling around.
Those boards back there are supposed to be for my headboard. I found the idea on pinterest (of course) but the 3M strips they reccomended to hang them up would not stick to the wood. We're going to try scuffing up or painting the backs to see if that will help. Otherwise they could just be screwed into the wall but we're kind of needing to do something different with our nightstands so that we can center the bed on the wall. As of right now I don't even have any walking room on my side of the bed.
She was so proud of herself for making her teddy 'pretty'.
"Teddy bear pretty, hey Mom!?"
Kenton is such a climber! He was so impressed by the snow coming down.
He is so persistent on climbing up and on everything! Even with every digger he takes, he just climbs right back up. And...! He is finally taking some steps! Every day I see him trying more and more on his own! I'm sure it won't be much longer until he is cruising around with the other two and probably won't seem so much like a baby anymore...sniff :(
His one year molars are finally all the way through so he's been a bit happier lately! :) But, has gotten into a bad habit of waking up a few times at night.
We had a good snowfall Wednesday night into Thursday afternoon that left us with at least 3 inches of snow. The kiddos had a blast outside for over an hour yesterday. They went out for a little while today but the wind made it too cold to stay out for any amount of time. They were knocking at the door after about 15 minutes with cold rosy cheeks.
They had built the cutest little snowman, came in and asked for some carrots and then broke it immediately, ha!
A fun Halloween project, I have quite a hard time getting a decent picture, if there are more than one of the kids in it! ;) They're so goofy.
I brought Audrina into the doctors this morning to check on her eczema. She has had it on and off for over a year, but, I have mostly been able to keep it under control with soaking her in the tub and was using Raw Shea Butter. Yesterday, as the day went on, her rash was getting worse and worse until the point where she was crying about her 'owies'. I felt so helpless and just about cried right along with her. I immediately scheduled her an appointment and Corey took the morning off so I could bring her in. As soon as the doctor saw her she said that she would need to be seen by the dermatologist. He didn't have any openings until Monday, poor little girl. The doctor was pretty sure there was some bacterial infection that caused her rash to suddenly break out so bad. She sent us to pick up some antibiotics, hydrocortizone cream and benedryl to try and get her through the weekend. Ah! I hope it gets better real quick and am hoping the derm can give us some better answers on Monday!
The finished shelf, I love it. The room looks so much more complete with somewhere to hang the coats now. I just need to finish decorating in there. I can't wait to get some widow treatments in there! But that can be spendy, so, it might have to wait a while...
Some ghosts the kids and I made, we used toilet paper instead of crepe paper, worked out just fine :)
And those doors...I'm hoping to get new ones some day... (wink, wink...) Or paint them. Black? There's 2 doors, lots of windows on them and a shiny, shiny finish. Sounds like a scary, tedious project to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment