Monday, October 1, 2012

a perfect fall weekend!

We went out for a hike Saturday afternoon to catch the Fall colors and enjoy the weather. A friend stayed over for the weekend so her and I headed up to the Laurentian Divide with the boys. Corey headed over to his parents to help finish their siding on their house and brought Audrina along with him. I had to carry my 23 pound lunk up and down the hill because I forgot to bring the wrap. But it was so worth it.
I met up with Corey after our walk and we spent the rest of the day at his parents. Went and picked up some pizza and enjoyed a hot sauna before heading home.

It was so nice to catch up with a dear old friend, Kael caught us in the depths of our conversation.
 Sunday afternoon was spent napping and relaxing then we headed to the park after dinner to enjoy the weather and to get some 1 year pictures of Kenton. He was a stinker! I only got about 2 or 3 shots with him looking. I was making a fool of myself at the park trying to get him to look at me or give me even a hint of a smile. Ha. He wanted nothing to do with it.
 This is the one I ended up ordering for the wall. Even though he's not giving his awesome smile it's just so 'Kenton'
Eating a rusty old bridge is way better than looking at mom!


1 comment:

Heidi Lassila said...

How fun that Ashley came to visit!
Kenton looks so much like Graham (um, just realized I don't know how to spell his name.) in the picture you're putting on the wall.